Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wow...Almost A Week.............

.................Has gone by and I haven't blogged!! Well I have been feeling a little sick this week. It started Monday with a sore throat and know that's mostly gone but I feel all congested in my head.

I missed 2 days of school this week also, so Rebekah had to double up today and tomorrow. I am also catching up with my kitchen and my laundry. Mon-Wed I was literally under the weather:(

I am sure you all noticed my blog make over. It's more like me. My candy corn header doesn't exactly fit but I liked it too much to really care. I love fall colors and there are definitely a lot of colors in my blog now:)

I am getting a little anxious about the election on Tuesday. I am just so curious who is going to win. Just my opinion but I will be a little surprised if Obama gets elected. Either way there is definitely a change coming. I am not too sure I like all this early voting stuff. I haven't been around for too many presidential elections but I don't remember early voting. I just remember everyone going down on the same day and voting. Seems like that leaves a lot of room for error.

Any way I hope you all are having a fabulous week!!

3 comments:

NLT

aww I hope you're feeling better! As for the election..yea, I had never heard of early voting, I thought you could send in an absenti (sp?) ballot early if you weren't going to bethere on the day, but maybe that's worng too...lol I am anxious as well! My supervisor at work was talking about how confiudent she is that McCain is going to get in, she thinks he's got it locked just by the delegates, even the one's who voted for Obama previously. She's pretty up on all that, she's a dem. but hates obama, so I think that might make all the diff. this year, then again, a lot of rep. don't like McCain..who knows...keep praying is all I say! :P

Shelly

Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you feel better soon!

I will be glad when the election is over but I have a feeling it will be a long one like it was for Bush and Gore. Something tells me it won't be over easily. I agree on the early voting. I think it is wrong. It is one thing to do it absentee as you can't vote that day, but another just to vote because you want to. Yep, too much room for error or misdoings.

Love the blog colors. One good thing about fall is the pretty colors.

Carri

you are all soooo right! this whole election is just out of control! It's a good thing I have God as my king!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP