Nicolas used to smile when you took his picture and now.................he cries. It is actually kinda funny. I was trying to get a picture of his cute sweater but i think his not so cute face takes the prize.
I am a stay-at-home-mom to 3 young children. I am an avid laundy doer, oh and dishes. I sweep like a maniac, because I can't stand crumbs. And diapers, let's just not even go there...... I am recentl doing yo yo dieting which is aweful. I need to try to make some perment life style changes for me and my family
2 comments:
He cries because usually you take it when he is in trouble for getting into stuff. LOL Kidding! Must be the flash.
lol that's funny! He does get pics for getting in trouble a lot! :P j/k His face def. steals tghe focus of the pic though! too funny!
p.s. just wanted to say I love the new fall background!
Post a Comment