Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yummy Dinner




Well once again Jim to the rescue!!!! After another long day yesterday, I was down to one kid, Nicolas of course, The girls had gone to spend the night at MiMi's!!! Jim asked if he could take me to dinner, so of course I politely accepted, I mean come on, it would be rude not to!!! Lol He took me to the RoadHouse by Chapel Hill Mall. It was very yummy and way too much food. I am so glad we decided not to get an appetizer. I had steak, baked potatoes, rolls and a salad. Oh and I can't forget to mention my Diet Coke!!!! LoL Afterward we decided that we needed a coffee. (To fill in the cracks!) So he took me to...............Starbucks!!! I got the Pumpkin Spice Latte which is to die for!!! It's only available around this time of year, so get one for yourself...........and invite me along!!

2 comments:

Dear Abbi

Mmm...dinner sounds good! Now I want steak!

Carri

Roadhouse!! yummy...all I want is Hartville Kitchen...heehee

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP