Monday, September 22, 2008

Make-Up Woes



Well as I was homeschooling Rebekah I noticed that I had not seen or heard Nicolas for awhile so I went to check on him and sure enough he was in my $18.00 Clinique Mascara!!!! Some of you would never pay $18.00 for mascara.......well I did and now I am mad!!! Before I cleaned him up I had to take a picture to show Jim later on. I just want to give him a little insight on MY day. Notice his hands and his face....Oh, and he was crying before I even said anything to him. I think he already realized the sticky situation he got himself into........

2 comments:

Anonymous

...wow... this kid never ceases to amaze me! Gotta love him!!

Shelly

It looks like he was trying to eat it. I am sure the taste alone made him cry. Or could it be that I am busted! cry. They learn that part fast but sure doesn't stop them.

I hope school is going better and you are having a better week than the last few.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP