Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Barak Obama: "The chicken crossed the road, because he wanted change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road becuase he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was first lady, I personnally helped that chicken across the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure-right from day one!- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is eitheror us, or against us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENNEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of crossing?

AL GORE: I invited the chicken

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was wrong to cross, and I was misled about the chickens intentions. I am not for it, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white???

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a hardworking, decent America

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few months, we will be listening to that chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish it's life long dream of crossing the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never cr@##&&(C%...reboot

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONOL SANDERS: Did I miss one???

I just couldn't pass this one up:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP