Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Need To Vent..............

These past 2 days have been absolutly horrible!!!! I am going to let you in on what's been going on around here:

2 times Nicolas has thrown wet coffee grounds around my kitchen

my computer has been messed with a thousand different times

Savannah got into blue paint and got it everywhere!!! It was craft paint

Rebekah has LICE!!!! O My Goodness. The process is aweful. Yesterday I had to strip everyone's bed's, treat everyones hair just to be on the safe side. Bag up ALL stuffed animals or anything that lice could stay on. spray all beds, all pillows, all curtains. I am a total freak about this!! I have to make sure it's gone and clean. So I fianlly get done and am putting sheets on the bed last night at 8:00pm so everyone can go to bed.

This morning, I am still potty training Savannah, I started Monday, so I am always working with her. I check Rebekah's hair again, and there's more!!!! You see if you even leave one timy egg in there, it will hatch. So I did the whole process again. Everyones hair trerated and washed, all blankets and sheets washed. Everything sprayed again. While I am doing this, Nicolas destroyed my coffee AGAIN!!! I just cried and cried and cried. It's now 12:00 and I havn't even started school!!!

Oh, not to mention the huge poop mess this morning. (Savannah)

I just feel so overwhelmed and have no one to even help.

It's only 12:00 and I feel like I have ran a marathon.

It's like there is mess after mess after mess. I can't even begin normal daily activites. And let's just hope that Jim doesn't come home and ask me why the house isn't spotless, I may just go crazy!!!

My house looks like a war zone and all I have done is clean!! Well I better quit typing now, wish me luck.

8 comments:

MamaBear

Hi Amy -
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It IS a lot of work, but I can't imagine my life without it.

How do you know Brittany?



I've had days like this - hopefully nap/rest time will give you a breather. I know I feel so much better after some "me" time.

Anonymous

Wow...! That's a lot on your plate right now, I'm praying for you!!! So I take it this is why you were not at church last night...? Don't worry, PuduGirl and I taught the 3,4, & 5 year olds last night:

PuduGirl - gave lesson and did the snack
Me - did the crafts, games, and songs

Amy Fichtner

Cool, thanks for helping!!!!

Dear Abbi

I know just how you feel. It's not easy being the mommy. It's a hard, hard, lonely job sometimes. Even surrounded by good friends and a church family, it's frustrating and isolating at times. Keep it up, you're doing a great job!!

Shelly

I am sorry it was a crazy day. I hope things are better for you today. Praying all is well.

Carri

wow, today is my day though..it's not sooooo full, but it's busy! I've been trying to get my kids to clean their room. My plan was to come and hang out today, but my husband politely said to stay home and catch up. But tomorrow is oil change day, so I'm there. And with no laundry, and everything clean (even windows) how can he say no!! Well, I'll call you in a bit

NLT

Wow! What a day! I'm sory it was so rough! Hopefully things are back to normal for you?!? I would have given up on the school idea for the day! lol You're doing great though!!!

Anonymous

Hi Amy! I know it's been awhile! I'd ask how you've been but I see!!!! Don't worry about it being `2 and no school yet! These things happen that's what is great about homeschooling- you can always make up the time on the weekend! You wouldn't believe how many Sat. I have to work with Hope! Hope things go smoother for ya!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP