Monday, November 24, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhood.............Mom

Yes, it is good news for me....................and bad news for my husband, My mother is moving in the house almost across the street from me!! She used to help me out a lot with the children but her two bedroom apartment got smaller & smaller with each kid that i had. So now she is moving into a 3 bedroom house!!!

The kids have always loved going to grandma & grandpa's, I mean c'mon, thy give then whatever they want to eat and let them run around and play!!!

It's actually funny because my mo,s husband, my step dad, has never had children so he really doesn't know what to do with them, so as soon as we get there, he is in the pantry or at the stove. I have always heard that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach, does that work with kids too? Is that some kind of connection between the two? hmmmm, that could be a whole nother blog on it's own!! LoL

Anyway, I might not be on much because I have to g clean my sister-in-laws house tomorrow, my little side job, and then I am going to help my mom move.

Talk to you all soon, oh, and be on the look out because sometime in the near future I am going to do my very first bloggy give away. And since my new blog makeover is coffee, you can just think on that!!

3 comments:

NLT

the new theme is adorable! And that is halerious about your mom moving so close! lol it'll be fun though!

Rebekah

hey!thanks for visiting my blog!
i love your blog!
bekah

Melanie

How awesomely(who cares if this is not a word LOL) cool is that... I would love to either live by my mom or my mom come live near me. Mind you we are military so in about 5 years we will be able to retire and hopefully live in Texas by my mom! Have fun and oh coffee?!?!? Yummm I love coffee...

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP