Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Morning Devotion

I can't help but to be troubled since waking up this morning and finding out who our new President will be. So I went to the only one who can help me, the Lord. I started doing my devotions through a program called Sword Searcher and it gives me a daily devotion each day.

Today was:

Is 54:17
"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

So here's my thoughts on this:

There is no weapon that can ruin the saints. People have tried to persecute, condemn, kill, rise above and prosper over christian people for years and it never works and it never lasts.

So this is our heritage from the Lord as Christian people. There is still hope!! We get our righteousness from the Lord not people!!

Well I just thought I would share my thoughts this morning and may this help you through your day also!!

3 comments:

Unknown

Thanks for sharing. Everyone does need to keep the right perspective on what is happening in the world. God will not leave us nor forsake us! Isn't that encouraging? You're a blessing, Amy!

Carri

what a crazy worls we live in! Thank God I'm saved...

NLT

Exactly! good post! We can't get discouraged just because it seems like we lost something, this is just a man, no matter how scary the future may be, God still knows what He's doing!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP