Oh my word! Savannah looks adorable in that last picture!!! So when did you guys put a POOL up?!?! I wasn't there too long ago, and last I saw there was only a swing set!!! KEWL!
Savannah looks different with her hair down. I cannot believe how big Rebekah has gotten. They are all cute kids! Looks like they were having tons of fun!
I am a stay-at-home-mom to 3 young children. I am an avid laundy doer, oh and dishes. I sweep like a maniac, because I can't stand crumbs. And diapers, let's just not even go there...... I am recentl doing yo yo dieting which is aweful. I need to try to make some perment life style changes for me and my family
4 comments:
Oh my word! Savannah looks adorable in that last picture!!! So when did you guys put a POOL up?!?! I wasn't there too long ago, and last I saw there was only a swing set!!! KEWL!
The pool is actually at my moms:) The kdis love it!!!
Savannah looks different with her hair down. I cannot believe how big Rebekah has gotten. They are all cute kids! Looks like they were having tons of fun!
I can't believe how long Savannah's hair is! adorable!
Post a Comment